The Somewhat Truth...

If the world is made by God, then it is solely responsible for its duality. We, the humans are responsible for the division of Soul and body. If we listen to the Soul we can avoid stress, anger, greed and wasteful needs, leading a virtuous life.

However, truth is the power and the existence of stress, anger, greed and need is a part of truth. And I don’t know if anyone can really escape from the truth. The power of truth is limitless and immeasurable. It signifies power, purity and love. It also expresses greed, anger, need and hatred.

For me making the “Perspective” exist is the biggest mistake committed by God. Perspective adds to chaos, entertains luck and also preserves morality stricken with duality.

If something is good for me it may not be the same for someone else’s perspective and thus hatred germinates.

A true human is one who can elevate his fragile body to a level where it can completely get dissolved with this divine Soul.

I don’t know why I wrote this. May be too satisfy my humanistic ego or to challenge this unhumanistic soul. But I think I have reached from the barrier of the question “Who am I?” to the pasture of the question “Who I am?” It’s not only for me but for everyone else as well who are spending their time in this world flowing in the river of life, unstopped and perpetual. We are all just an object of balance. A balance between worlds, one world of truth and the other of lie.

And as far as God is concerned God is what nature is. Nature is the word written all over. Every molecule, every inspiration we take and every word we utter is bathed with the smell of the word... NATURE.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - My Scrapticles!!! - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template